This Agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of Elite Trash Can Cleaning, LLC’s services, is between you (the customer) as an authorized user of such services, and Elite Trash Can Cleaning.
This Agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, pricing, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published by Elite Trash Can Cleaning (collectively, the Agreement), constitutes the entire agreement between Elite Trash Can Cleaning and you regarding the trash can cleaning service. By using the service, you confirm your acceptance of and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Elite Trash Can Cleaning provides curbside trash can cleaning, commercial dumpster cleaning, and residential and commercial power washing services.
II. Customer Responsibilities
In order for Elite Trash Can Cleaning to provide its services, the Customer is to abide by the following conditions so that scheduled service is not interrupted or postponed:
- Trash cans must be placed on the curbside and available for cleaning on the scheduled service day.
- Trash cans must remain on the curbside until customer is notified that cleaning is complete.
- Customer requests for rescheduled cleanings must be completed before the original date of service.
- All trash cans must be free of the following:
- Trash bags with waste and/or individual waste items
- Animal waste and fecal matter
- Chemicals, paint, glue and other adhesives, oil, or hazardous waste of any kind
- Building materials (e.g. plaster, stucco or concrete)
- Yard waste such as leaves, branches, etc.
If Elite Trash Can Cleaning arrives to perform service(s) and the above conditions are not met, the service will not be completed and customers must reschedule the service date. If the above are again not met on the rescheduled date, service will not be provided and rescheduling will not be permitted. Customers will not receive a refund for undelivered service as a result of customer noncompliance.
III. Elite Trash Can Cleaning Responsibilities
Elite Trash Can Cleaning reserves the right to refuse or delay service delivery at any time. If Elite Trash Can Cleaning is unable to provide service(s) on the scheduled day for a reason other than customer noncompliance, Elite Trash Can Cleaning will arrange for rescheduled service to be performed on the soonest available date.
In the case of inclement weather that prohibits Elite Trash Can Cleaning from operating in safe conditions (extreme temperatures, dangerous weather, etc.), a notice will be sent to the customer and the service day will be rescheduled.
Elite Trash Can Cleaning is responsible for any damage(s) caused by service delivery. Damage not caused as a result of service delivery is the customer’s responsibility. Customers must notify Elite Trash Can Cleaning within 30 days of suspected damage.
IV. Customer Notifications
Elite Trash Can Cleaning will utilize customer contact information for notifications related to service invoicing and delivery. Customers will receive e-mail and/or text message notifications unless otherwise requested. Elite Trash Can Cleaning will provide the following notifications to all customers:
- Service invoices will be delivered via email address provided by customer
- One (1) reminder email the day prior to the scheduled service date
- One (1) follow-up email and text message immediately after service is completed
- One (1) follow-up email when service is not completed due to customer noncompliance
- Emailed payment receipt
Elite Trash Can Cleaning will securely store all customer information, and will not release customer information to any third party sources.
V. Modifications to Customer Agreement
Elite Trash Can Cleaning may amend the Terms of Service at any time and will notify customers of changes by (a) posting a revised service agreement to the business website at www.elitetcc.com, and/or (b) emailing information regarding the amendment to the customer’s email address provided to Elite Trash Can Cleaning.
VI. Modifications to Service
Elite Trash Can Cleaning reserves the right to modify subscription packages and pricing information at any time. Customers will be notified of modifications via email and continuation of service(s) constitutes the customer’s acceptance of the modifications.
The Customer agrees to pay all charges for the utilization of the service(s) for the desired cleaning subscription package. All charges will be exclusive of value added sales or other taxes except as required by law.
- Charges are to be paid on a one-time, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis for the selected service. If payment is not honored or fulfilled by the issuer of the customer’s credit or debit card (or its agent or affiliate), the customer agrees to pay all amounts due upon demand by Elite Trash Can Cleaning.
- By providing payment information, the customer agrees and reaffirms that Elite Trash Can Cleaning is authorized to charge the designated card.
- Customer must notify Elite Trash Can Cleaning of any changes to credit or debit card prior to customer’s next billing date.
- Customers must pay service fees in full by the due date listed on the service invoice. Failure to do so will result in postponed service delivery.
- Stored default forms of payment provided by the customer will be automatically charged when sevice fees are due.
VIII. Default Payments
Elite Trash Can Cleaning reserves the right to suspend or terminate a customer’s service without notice upon rejection of any credit or debit card charges, or if customer’s card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to Elite Trash Can Cleaning when the customer is liable for the charges. Such rights are in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to Elite Trash Can Cleaning.
IX. Continuity of Service
All subscription cleaning packages will be auto-renewed unless cancelled by the customer.
X. Cancellation of Service
The customer may discontinue or cancel service(s) at any time and must notify Elite Trash Can Cleaning of cancellation a minimum of one week prior to next scheduled service date. All service fees paid in advance are non-refundable, except when showing acceptable proof that customer has relocated to an address outside of Elite Trash Can Cleaning’s service area. Refunds will only be issued for scheduled cleanings that have not yet been completed. Refunds will be issued in the form of a check and will be mailed to the customer’s residence.
XI. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Iowa. Customer irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in each state or location.